Mountain Biking with friends in Moab, AZ

Mountain Biking with friends in Moab, AZ

Saturday, 19 July 2014

About Me

My name is April Frederiksen and I am a certified personal trainer, mother of 2 and an avid mountain biker living in Paris, Ontario.

My mission is to empower my clients helping them achieve their health and fitness goals in a fun way so they can look and feel their best.

I will design a balanced program suited just for you that incorporates a variety of cardiorespiratory and strength exercises using body weight, free weights, kettle bells, balance work, plyometrics and yoga poses.

Nutritional counselling is available.  I believe in a real whole food approach to eating, not fad diets and can teach you how to shop and cook delicious meals using real whole food ingredients.

Please contact me at frederiksen.april@gmail.com or 226-225-1952 to make an appointment or to ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment